Supervisor Smethwick £13ph Nights
- Posted on Jul 30, 2021
- Location: B66 1BL
- Type: Contract
- Salary/Rate: £13.00ph
Looking for two shift supervisors to work supervise morning and afternoon shift.
Morning shift 10AM till 20:30
Afternoons 14:30 till 01:00
Ensure the day to day running of the department runs smooth with no disruption to the production schedule for your shift and the following shift. Ensure that the production area are operating to optimum performance, and that it is always clean and tidy. Assist in other areas whenever needed to ensure targets are achieved in a safe and cost effective way. Closely communicating with the production Manager and liaising with other departments to ensure smooth operation and continuous running of the warehouse.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Promote the behavioural safety and clean as you go on your shift.
· Ensure that all crews are following the safety rules
· To define with the crews, production, quality, waste cost and other targets necessary and give support to ensure these are met.
· Ensure all production feedback is completed correctly and accurately every day at shift end.
· To work as part of the Supervisory team on site and to contribute to other areas of the Company when requested.
· Ensure that crew members are fully occupied and deployed appropriately to meet production schedule requirements.
· To ensure that all the picking requirements are met.
· To maintain a high standard of housekeeping within the department and cleaning schedules and two audits are carried out as per company standards by each Supervisor each week and provide actions to improve these area’s each month.
· To ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained within own area and that all Company and Legal requirements are met, promoting a safety culture across the warehouse, and ensure all accidents and near misses are reported and documented correctly.
· To act as an incident controller in the event of a safety or security emergency within own area.
· Ensure all shift schedules are completed daily/weekly/monthly and to the required standard and signed off.
· Control the number of breaks for each individual within the department.
· To ensure that all working practices are completed within operating procedures and that operators comply with these methods at all times.
· Ensure that all training records are kept up to date for your individual shift and the matrix/tracker updated by month end.
· An element of overtime is required to cover holidays, sickness, training.
· To be responsible for the hours and overtime inputted on payroll for your shift and this is to be checked/updated daily.
· Any other reasonable request from a member of the management team.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, PermanentApply Now