New Onsite Presence
A new contract awarded to Kovacs Group – We pleased to welcome a new client and provide 50 Warehouse operatives daily in central Birmingham.
Confirmation of Public Service Vehicle Standard Operators National license – PD2033561
The Traffic Commissioner hereby authorises the holder of this licence to use on a road public service vehicles, which have their operating centres in this Traffic Area, for carrying passengers for hire or reward, subject to the condition that the total number of vehicles used under this licence at any time does not exceed the maximum number of discs issued & any other conditions which are set out overleaf.
Lets hope as May draws to a close that the business world is adapting & overcoming the COVID obstacles, Kovacs Group are thankfully still here supplying temporary workers from Belfast to Southampton. Our major news in May 2020 is the successful application for a new Operating Centre, allowing us to add another 17 Seat mini bus to our fleet.
In these difficult times we are all focusing on restarting our businesses and finding more efficient ways of delivering our goods & services – more profitably.
Kovacs Group have been providing temporary labour since 1994, we are approved suppliers of labour through the major Neutral Vendors; GRI, NeuVen & Comensura. We are GLAA Licensed.
With our fully automated online application process, we can check right to work eligibility, confirm identity & driving licences etc. Compliant with all social distancing guidelines – we screen workers remotely.
Kovacs Group can provide fully insured worker transport – Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Masks are provided for worker use during transport.
- Kovacs Group receives confirmation of Trade Mark for the Kovacs Group Name & Logo
- Vehicle branding & company Logo updated
- Kovacs Group joins panel for Comensura
- GRI – Kovacs Group Passes our first audit – Really good to see a Clear Pass 1st time
- Kovacs Group add to our Temporary Worker Vehicle fleet. Providing Temps on Time – Every time
- Kovacs Group starts the new year with a New Registered Office
- Lily Kovacs Joins Kovacs Group Ltd